All of the above [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
All of the above [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey - I cope. I just come over here and be the brunt of your so-called "humor" [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by 316what:
The actual question should be: what will -mega do now that he can't be the white board LRoH for awhile? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow!...FOUR different fantasys at the same time?Quote:
Originally posted by kim?spawntoys.com:
this DOES need more clarification:
are they playing with their man parts because they are fantasizing about Laverne, Shirley, Lenny, or Squiggy?
At the white board all is possible my young Padawan learner. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Ouch, Kim. A bit harsh, but I would have to go with all the above.
God forbid people express their opinions.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i heard you can use either hand tooQuote:
Originally posted by kim?spawntoys.com:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
What's so funny? I do all of those on any given day whether the board is up or not. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They don't call me "The Blur" for nothing. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'm going with letter H on this one.
Wait I meant 4. [img]wink.gif[/img]
1a
5
You know what the sad irony to all of this white board drama really is...?
...Todd probably hates the Toy board more than anyone [img]tongue.gif[/img]